Blog Writers For Small Businesses

Blogs can be a huge boon for small businesses. Studies show that small and mid-sized companies with blogs generate 126 percent more leads than competitors who haven’t entered the blogosphere. As professional blog writers, we can help you tap into your business potential. If you don’t know where to begin, we can set up a blog and get things started. If you have a blog but are short on time, we’ll write regular posts to keep it fresh. If you aren’t sure what a blog can do for you, take a look at these statistics.

In 2009, 52 percent of small businesses had a blog. Today, 62 percent have a blog. If you’re in the other 38 percent, you’re not reaching potential customers.

blog writersWhy don’t small businesses use blogs with greater consistency? Cost, lack of time and complexity are the leading reasons. We can help you with all of these things. Our rates are affordable. We can be as involved as you want. If you like, we handle all of the setup, administration and maintenance, which saves you time! If your competitors have a blog, you need one too.

Potential customers and businesses rely on websites to find and distribute information. A blog can help you reach that goal. We’re a small business, and we focus on helping the little guys. Only 45 percent of companies with sales under $500,000 have blogs, and these are the companies that need them most.

Our experience and services are ideal for these clients:

  • Plastic surgeons
  • Attorneys and law firms
  • HVAC contractors
  • Pest control companies
  • Digital marketing firms

If you don’t see your industry listed, feel free to contact us. We are familiar with many other business areas and are happy to design a customized  plan for you.

Premium and Professional Business Blogs

Do you have your own blog? Let us populate it with fresh content. We are professional blog writers. That’s what we do. We’ll create unique blog articles and send them directly to you or your web team. Have new posts delivered monthly, bi-monthly or weekly. We use intelligent SEO practices that include strategic keywords but are still appealing to your site’s visitors and easy to read.

custom blogging service and contentDone-For-You Blogging Services

If you don’t have a blog but would like to get started, we can help. We’ll create a premium WordPress blog, and we’ll take care of writing and posting new articles. You don’t have to do anything, except add one link to your existing webpage. This package includes an ad-free blogging platform, a personalized domain name and a responsive design that follows the look and feel of your current site.

We are Blog Writers

We can write one or more posts for you every month. Send us your ideas, or use our topics. You can even save 20 percent with yearly pre-paid billing. We’ll develop a just-for-you blogging plan that fits your needs and your schedule. Contact us today to request a quote for our blog writing and administration services.